What's Up Wednesday *April*




Linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for What's up Wednesday.
What we're eating this week.
Monday- Chicken wrap
Tuesday- Boiled shrimp
Wednesday- Grilled porkchops
I haven't decided on the rest of the week :)
What I'm reminiscing about.
Ryleigh's 6th birthday party. I just cannot believe my baby is already S-I-X! We celebrated "Barbie style" with lots of friends and family. I made her shirt, cupcake toppers, Barbie cut outs, and cute little "nail polish" bites as seen in the last picture. A local bakerymade her Barbie cake.

What I'm loving.
These precious girls.
My sweet friends welcomed their little boy, John Rowdy. We went by Tuesday afternoon and got some sweet loving from him.

What we've been up to.
Work. Rodeos. T-ball games. Playing outside.
My girls do not play tball but both of my nephews play. So we try to make every game we can.

What I'm dreading.
Weather. It is supposed to be a possibility of some bad weather today.
What I'm working on.
Spring cleaning at my house.
What I'm excited about.
Creek season opens after turkey season. I am counting down the days till May 1st.
My baby cousin Carlie is getting married and I am so excited about that.
What I'm watching.
The 100 on Netflix. I need suggestion on a new series to start on Netflix!
What I'm listening to.
The Bobby Bones Show. Every morning we listen to Bobby bones during our one hour commute. He is always so funny!
What I'm wearing.
Boyfriend tees, white skinny jeans, flip flops/sandals, bright colors.
What I'm doing this weekend.
We will be attending my friends, Hannah and Gray, wedding this weekend. Other than that we will be relaxing.
Hey Hannah! She is the beautiful blonde in the front. She is getting married Saturday, ahh!
What I'm looking forward to next month.
Creek season and Carlie's wedding. Throw back to last year creek time.
Sassy loves riding the creek.
Carlie, aka the bride and me getting ready to ride the creek last year.
My baby brother and I on the creek last year. If you cannot tell, we are BIG Ole Miss fans. HOTTY TODDY!
What else is new.
I'm trying to diet. That's really nothing new lol.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures