Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures


Linking up with Danielle, Emily, Lizzie, Sierra, and Lindsay to share a few of my guilty pleasures!
1. Shopping Online
Ok I'll admit I am a little late jumping on the online shopping bandwagon. I used to only shop in stores so I could try the clothes on before I bought them. I just recently decided to start ordering online, and I feel like I've been missing out on life ha!
I ordered this "express yourself" dress from The Mint Julep boutique for my upcoming beach trip, and I received $10 off my order just for signing up for e-mails :)

I've been eyeing these wedges on varies boutique pages and I lucked up and found this pair at Target. I was able to get these and a pair of sandals for BK(below) and a free $10 gift card!
 
2. Sweets
Let's face it, I am a sucker for anything sweet! I could live on chocolate alone, but you know how that would end up. Since starting Weight Watchers I have had to find different ways to curb my sweet tooth.
These strawberry and cream sandwiches are only 3 smart points and are so yummy!
2 chocolate graham crackers, strawberries, and sugar free cool whip frozen.

Mexican Soapapillas/fried tortillas whichever you want to call them. I made these last night for the first time and I was in Heaven! I cut up a wheat tortilla in four pieces, fried them in olive oil, and topped with honey, cinnamon, a drizzle of chocolate syrup, and sugar free whip cream.
 
3. T-shirts
If I could get away with wearing t-shirts everyday I would! I love them in any fashion.
This is my favorite t-shirt and why shouldn't it be? "lord willin and the creek don't rise"

I came across this one the other day and I plan on making it to wear after we get married :)
 
 
4. Adult Drinks
I don't usually drink during the week unless you count a glass of wine? On the weekends when the girls go to their dad's house I will have an adult beverage or two. My go to drink when it is cold is Fireball and Diet Dr. Pepper (don't knock it till you try it) When it's warmer I will settle for a Michelob Ultra or Amaretto Sour!
 
That about wraps up my guilty pleasures that I can think of. I hope you have a great Thursday :)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Those desserts look delish! And I LOVE the "lord willin & creek don't rise" shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made two online purchases this morning lol. It's so convenient. If a company has free return shipping I will order multiple sizes and then send back what doesn't fit. Sweets are so tempting! Thank you for linking up :) Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-shirts, yes, and I should have added leggings to my list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping online is a huge one for me , too. I've had to curb that habit since I quit my job back in November, though. Waaaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending