Friday Favorites

Linking up with Karli, Erika, Narci, and Andrea.

I'm so happy it is finally Friday! The girls go to their dad's this weekend, but I will be full blast going to Ryleigh's rodeos this weekend and working the concession stand.
(1) My little cowgirl. Ryleigh was able to dress up in her "cowgirl" clothes today in honor of her school's annual rodeo that will be held this weekend. It is a Tri State rodeo, but they let the younger girls ride in "hometown" barrels. Ryleigh will be competing tomorrow night :)
(2) Chicken with zuchinni and squash. I fixed this Wed night and I'm still eating on it today. I do not cook. I don't like to cook and I don't do it often, but I threw this together and it was actually good. I used Mrs. Dash chicken seasoning and it was really good!
(3) Flower girl dresses. After changes dresses once, we have finally settled on dresses for my cousin's wedding in May. I think they are absolutely precious.
(4) Banana Nut oatmeal. I have been eating this every morning for almost two weeks and I love it! It feels me up until lunch time. That's the first thing I do when I get to work, make my oatmeal.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures