Friday Favorites Pinterest


I am so happy it is Friday! *happy dance* This week has been crazy to say the least. I have overslept almost everyday and the girls have been cranky.

I am hoping the rain holds off tomorrow so my sweet friends can get married outside like they have planned.

Today I am sharing a few of my favorite Pinterest finds.
Leopard print sandals. I need a pair of these soooo bad.!!
Bathroom décor. Perfect for my bathroom
Who doesn't love Kevin Hart and his memes.
My great grandmother made these cookies all the time when I was small. She called them boiled cookies or no-bake cookies. I cannot wait to try these with coconut oil.
Oh Mississippi! I love this little quote about my state!
 
Have a wonderful weekend,
 
 
 
Linking up with Karli, Erika, Narci, and Andrea









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures