Way Back Wednesday

That is exactly how I feel about today. Screw it. My day actually started getting bad yesterday afternoon. Ryleigh is just now learning how to ride her bike without training wheels. She was in the drive way at my brother's house and lost her balance which caused her to fall. Her two front teeth somehow made contact with the handle bars, and well you know the rest. Blood is everywhere, she is screaming and crying, and I panic! She managed to knock her teeth lose to the point where their hanging by a thread, but she will not let me pull them.
This morning I checked my online banking and realized that money had been debited out of my account that I did not authorize so now I'm dealing with the possibility that my account has been hacked.
Anways, I decide to dedicate today to #waybackwednesday and share some photos from last year :)

Strawberry Festival 2015
Ponchatoula Louisiana has a strawberry festival every year to celebrate none other than Louisiana strawberries! Ryleigh loves going to the festival to ride the rides, get chocolate covered strawberries, and to get her face painted. Last year was BK's first year to go and she had fun too. After the festival we go down to Middendorf's to get their famous thin catfish.
Dress up day 2015
Ryleigh dressed up as a rockstar.

Brynlee Kate @ 7 months old. Wow time sure does fly by. I cannot believe my baby will be 2 in a few months!


SMCC Color Run 2015
What a fun mommy-daughter day! Ryleigh and I joined my friend Miranda and her son Logan for the 1st annual Color Run at the junior college where we lived. Ryleigh has so much fun getting dirty, and she was the cutest one there :) She still asks me when we are going to do another color run.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures