Weekending

Happy Monday!
I am sure it was just Friday, where did the weekend go??
We stayed busy this weekend with 3 birthday parties, a sleep over, and helping Walt cut corn.
As soon as I got off work Friday I picked the girls up and took them to birthday #1, which was a swimming party. My nephews and niece were there so the girls played with them.




 
Saturday morning I worked on a few shirt orders while the girls played.
 
After lunch we rode the combine for a little while with Walt before we headed to birthday #2.

 
The girls had fun at the birthday party and my nephews came home for a sleep over with us. We grilled steak and sausage for supper. After we ate we made smores, what kid doesn't like smores??
 
Sunday morning I cooked homemade French toast and eggs for breakfast. I snapped this picture once everyone was done because I thought it was so funny. Everyone else was done with breakfast and I had only taken one bite. Life of a mom?!
 
After breakfast Walt took the kids to check out how he gets the corn into the grain bins. All four kids were fascinated by the corn! My nephews haven't been to the farm so they were excited to see how everything works. After we left the grain bins, Walt rode everyone on the combine.
 
After lunch I dropped the boys and Ryleigh off with my sil for birthday #3. While they were gone BK and I went to walmart to get groceries. I met them later and picked Ryleigh up. I cooked fried rice and hibachi steak for supper, then we spent the rest of the night playing games before bed. The girls woke up this morning ready for their first full week of school and dance!
 
I hope everyone has a great week!
Linking up with Lindsay, Heather , and Johannah for Hello Monday & Biana for Weekending
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Looks like a fun jam packed weekend!! Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending