Friday Favorites



Today I am linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea to bring you my Friday Favorites.
(1) Snap chat





My girls have too much fun with the filters as you can see. When the dog face kept popping up BK would try to grab the tongue ha! Ryleigh kept saying " your under arrest for being cute."
(2) T-shirt dress + tassel necklace





I did a little shopping at our local Wal-Mart while I was on my lunch break. I know that Wal-Mart isn't "high end apparel" but come on guys, I'm a single mama raising two girls! I have to shop cheap, but that doesn't mean I don't dress nice. I found this cute t-shirt dress for only $10. I am wearing an XL, but I prefer my clothing lose on me. I paired it with this super cute tassel necklace for only $5. New outfit for $15--SCORE!!
(3) Coffee


Let's face it, this is the closest thing to a real starbucks coffee that I'm going to get. The closest one is over 100 miles away. However, we do have a PJ Coffee shop in the city that I work, which has New Orleans style coffee and it's great. I don't have time to get there every morning lol so I will settle for these little guys.




I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be busy with a pageant tomorrow morning. Tomorrow afternoon Ryleigh has a rodeo. Sunday will be church, then hopefully a little kickball with some friends if the weather will clear up.
 


















Comments

  1. I haven't really jumped on the snapchat train just yet, but it sounds like so much fun.

    I love that t shirt dress! Where did you get it from?

    I can't believe you don't have a starbucks nearby! Oh my gosh, while I love starbucks I think I could live without it.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures