Confessional Thursday

I am going to try my first link up and it is about confessions! I am linking up with Jess.


confession time...
(1) I have no idea what I'm doing as far as blogging goes. This is something I am very interested in, but it is all new to me.
(2) I have been trying to diet and lose weight but I cannot seem to stay away from food that isn't good for me. sweets, pasta, bread...
(3) I have been sick this week and frankly I haven't felt like doing ANYTHING. I have been getting stuff done at work but when I get home in the evenings all I want to do is get in my recliner and watch Netflix while the girls run around destroying the house. ( I know I will regret that later)
That is about all I can think of to confess for the week :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures