What's Up Wednesday


I'm a day late on this post, but better late than never right?!
 
What we're eating this week..
Sun- grilled ham sandwiches & pasta salad
Mon- dairy queen for the win
Tues-minute steaks, corn, & mash potatoes
Wed-grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, & mac n cheese
Thurs-grilled ham sandwiches & chips
Fri-eat out
 
What I'm reminiscing about..
Our trip last month to the beach. Seems like it was forever ago,
and I'm already ready to go back!
 
What I'm loving..
my hair! Last weekend I had over 6 inches cut off and highlights put in.
 I'm obsessed with how it turned out and how much lighter it feels.
 
What we've been up to..
Spending as much time outside as we can. We have celebrated several birthdays
and have more to come.
Here are a lot of random pictures from the last few weeks.






 
 
What I'm dreading..
I'm not really dreading school starting back, but I'm not looking
forward to getting the girls up and ready in the mornings. The
most dreaded part about school is over, all the money spent ugh.
 
 
What I'm working on..

shirt orders and new designs in my spare time
 
What I'm excited about..
Our upcoming Disney trip in October!
The girls have no idea that we are taking them so I'm looking forward to
surprising them with the news.
 
What I'm watching/reading..
Walt and I are watching the new television series Yellowstone on Paramount Network.
It took a little while but I am starting to enjoy this show.
I am currently reading the second book in the Rose Harbor series
and I am enjoying it as much as the first one that I recapped about yesterday.
 
 
What I'm listening to..
I started listening to Up and Vanished podcast yesterday and I am OBSESSED! I've already listened to 5 episodes. Season one is about a podcaster investigating, on his own, the Tara Grinstead cold case. If you like investigation/mystery then you will enjoy this podcast.
 
What I'm wearing..

I never take pictures of my outfits, usually because I'm rushing out the door.
My black platforms are my go to shoes now because they are so comfortable and under $50 you can find them here!
 
What I'm doing this weekend..
Friday night we are taking the girls to see Lauren Alaina,
Luke Combs, and Jason Aldean in concert.
Saturday I am taking the girls shopping for school shoes,
then we are getting AB for the afternoon.
Sunday we are going to church, grocery shopping, then may spend
the rest of the afternoon at the creek.
 
What I'm looking forward to next month..
August is going to be a busy month! School, dance, and rodeos will start back.
Walt will start harvesting corn as well.
 
What else is new..
That's about all I can think of right now.
I hope everyone has a great Thursday!
linking up with Shay & Natalie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures