Weekending

Hello Monday!
I don't know about ya'll but I'm still racking my brain at the fact summer is almost over! Next week school starts back and I will have one in 3rd grand and one starting school in k3 :( No more babies!!
I'm sharing all the fun we had this weekend with the girls.
 
Friday night Walt and I took the girls to their first concert. It was so hot but we all had a blast. The first performance was Lauren Alaina and she did really good. The next performance was the main reason we were there, LUKE COMBS! Ya'll the girls screamed so much when he came on stage, and they sang every single song of his. After Luke the main performance started which was Jason Aldean. By that time it was almost 10:00 and the girls were tired. We stayed for a few songs, but left early to beat the crowd.








 
Saturday morning we slept late, followed by yummy homemade pancakes cooked by my wonderful husband. I got the girls ready, met up with my mom, and went shopping for school shoes. Thankfully the girls have to wear uniforms so I didn't have to do much shopping.
Brynlee Kate was over shoe shopping!
 
Saturday afternoon we dropped Ryleigh off with my aunt to spend the night with her cousins. Brynlee and I picked Walt up and we had supper at my brother's house.
 
Sunday morning we woke up late and missed church. Brynlee and I cleaned out their closets a little while Walt went to do some work. He picked us up after lunch and we went and checked the crops on the side by side.
 
That afternoon two of my aunts and my cousins brought Ryleigh home. One of my aunts and my cousins live in Louisiana and came up to visit this weekend. While they were at my house we took them to the creek behind the house to swim.


How cute is BK's swimsuit? I found it at Old Navy on sale for $9!!!
 
I hope everyone has a great week!
Linking up with Lindsay and Biana
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures