Life Lately

Happy Monday!
I am sharing a bunch of random photos from the past few weeks of summer.

Headed swimming with my littlest.

Brynlee Kate loves her Sut Sut. I cannot believe she will be one this week!



Walter and I took my mom to see Chris Stapleton a few weeks ago and let me just say he puts on an amazing concert! I will admit that it felt like 1,000 degrees out and wearing leather leggings didn't help any! Btw how cute are my $5 sunnies?! #ilovecheapsunglasses :)

BK and Mr. Walter watching an animal show. Here recently bk has became obessed with any kind of animal show!

Orange Beach Re-cap
 We left Thurday morning headed to the beach. First stop was to get our marriage license, then we had lunch at the Shrimp Basket. We made it to the beach around 4:00 that afternoon.


We ate supper at Wolf Bay Lodge, which was really good.
I also love this dress so much! It is so comfortable!

After supper we went to the Flora-Bama for a few drinks. *Please try the bushwacker if you ever go to there!!

Friday we spent most of the day on the beach. Poor Walt got super burnt on his legs because someone forgot sunscreen.


Around 7:00 we met on the beach and were married!!! Ya'll I'm not even kidding you when I say it was SO windy! I made the mistake of wearing my hair down, so all of our pictures were terrible! When we finally got finished taking pictures we changed really quick and ate supper at Tacky Jack's.(super romantic I know)

dress/earrings(similar)



Saturday we spent the morning on the beach followed by lunch at the Original Oyster House. After lunch we spent the afternoon doing a little shopping at the Wharf.


We rode to Pensacola and ate supper at the Crab Trap, talk about ah-mazing fried green tomatoes!!

After supper we met up with some of Walter's friends and spent the rest of the night hanging out at the Pink Pony Pub.



Sunday we spent the majority of the day shopping at the outlet mall. We grabbed lunch at CiCi's Pizza cause we were a little burnt out on seafood. Sunday night we went to the Wharf and watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. O.M.G. I have fallen in love with all things dinosaurs!!!
Monday morning we woke up bright and early and headed home! Our time at the beach was great, although we missed our girls.
 
Walt has been busy spraying cotton, which will soon start blooming. He will soon start picking corn, so we will be busy in the coming months.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th!
 
 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures