Friday Favorites

linking up with Erika
 
I hope everyone is having a great Friday! Sharing a few of my favorites on this HOT day.
 
I love a good deal and I found not one but two online a few days ago. Both pair of shoes are on sale for under $20, and today only you can take an additional 25% off!
Dakota Mule Slip On on sale for only $12 and today take an extra 25% off! Last week I shared a few Nordstrom favorites from the sale and these resemble the toms sunrise slip on sneakers.
 
Skyline Two-Band Platform shoes on sale for only $15 and today take an extra 25% off! I have been searching everywhere for these shoes for a decent price and I snatched these up for the last little bit of summer!
 
 
 
Another cheap favorite I ran across last week was this cute top from Walmart. I just wanted to share how super cute it is. I am going to do a post next week on my favorite Walmart finds.
 
 
 
 
I recently started making shirts again and I just wanted to share a few of my favorites I've made.
 

 
Last weekend we had all three girls for the day, which was so much fun. I love seeing my girls interact and play with AB as much as they can. Saturday night after we dropped AB off we took the girls to see Hotel Transylvania 3 and it was so cute!!
 
Have a great weekend guys!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures