TBB Asks: July

linking up with Andrea
 

1. Will you go on a summer vacation this year?
Yes! Walter and I went to Orange Beach last week for vacation and our wedding! We are taking my girls to Disney in October for a family vacation.
2. Do nothing but relax or pack it all in vacation?
Pack it all in for sure! I love going places and seeing things when I'm on vacation. I can relax at the house.
3. What month do you like to vacation?
I prefer going on vacation in the fall, but it works better during the summer since the girls have school.
4. Cruise: yes or no?
Yes a cruise is on my bucket list!!
5. Favorite vacation tradition?
I can't think of any vacation traditions other than trying new restaurants when we go places.
6. Most memorable vacation?
Disney world when I was about 12 or 13 I went with my cousin and her family. I wouldn't say it was the best memory, but we also went to Sea World. While we were there the whale splashed me with water and I had on blue jean shorts, and they chaffed me between the legs. Talk about miserable..
7. Pack light or pack it all?
I tend to over pack on every trip haha!
8. Hotel, condo, or house?
Hotel is fine with me if it is just Walter and I. If I have the girls too then I say condo.
9. Favorite things to eat on vacation?
Local food that we don't have at home!!
10. Warm or cold destinations?
I prefer "cool" destinations like the mountains, but not too cold!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures