What's Up Wednesday No.3


 
Linking up with Shay  for February's edition of What's Up Wednesday!
1. What we're eating this week.
Mon-chicken noodle soup
Tues-cheese burger mac and cheese
Wed-pork tenderloin, roasted red potatoes, and squash
Thurs-Italian chicken, green beans, red potatoes
Fri-probably pizza :)
 
2.What I'm reminiscing about.
My trip to Memphis, TN for Garth Brooks World Tour. You can read more about it here.
I enjoyed Memphis so much and there was tons of stuff I didn't get a chance to do and see. I am planning a trip back asap!
 
3. What I'm loving.
The weather. It has been sunny and 70s most of the week. I hope it stays this way!
 
4. What we've been up to.

Not too much and I'm enjoying that. The girls went to the dentist yesterday to have some work and they were such big girls. I'm so proud of them for not crying one bit.
 
5. What I'm dreading.
I can't think of anything that I'm dreading ha!
 
6. What I'm working on.
Ryleigh's 7th birthday party
 
7. What I'm excited about.
This weekend I am planning on taking the girls to Louisiana for a Mardi Gras parade.
I also have some fun things planned for March: St. Paddy's Parade, Ryleigh's 7th birthday party, & Ryleigh's rodeo just to name a few.
 
8. What I'm watching/reading.
I am finally on season 5 of Fringe! I honestly don't have time to read any books. Props to the ladies that can find time lol!
 
9. What I'm listening to.
My usual pandora stations.
 
10. What I'm wearing.
I have zero pictures of my outfits because I take horrible selfies!
 
11. What I'm doing this weekend.
So far all I have planned is taking the girls to a mardi gras parade.
 
12. What I'm looking forward to next month.
The same things I am excited about :)
 
13. What else is new.
Nothing much. Things have been pretty low key and that is fine with me.
also linking up w/ Jenn


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures