Friday Favorites No.2

linking up w/Erika, Narci, & Andrea
 
I'm so happy today is Friday! I have lots of fun things planned this weekend.
I am hosting a gender reveal for my brother & sis n law tonight. I have had the envelope with the gender in my purse since Tuesday and I haven't looked yet! I can't bring myself to look until right before the party because I know I will tell everyone!
These two found a mud puddle by our house and of course they had to play in it. Let them be little?
I don't know about ya'll, or those two in the backseat, but I woke up in such a good mood! The weather is perfect, my kids and I are healthy, and so blessed!
Ok I am terrible at taking ootd pictures because I am left handed and can't hold the phone right for nothing lol. I wanted to show a semi descent picture of my outfit today. I scored this shirt for $8 and I am stoked! It is hard for me to find a shirt that fits me good and makes me feel comfortable but this shirt does!
 
I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed weekend!


 




 

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures