Girl Chat: Valentine's Day Plans

 
I am sharing my Valentine's day plans with ya'll today!
I just had to share a little funny with ya'll since I am single!
 
I am not a big fan of V-day but my girls love to celebrate. Ryleigh has been asking me for several weeks what kind of present I want. She is always thinking about me. I told Ryleigh that I would let her pick wherever she wants to go eat Tuesday night and I would take her and BK out. I am also going to get them a little box of candy, balloons, a stuffed animals, and a Barbie. I know that I shouldn't go overboard with gifts, but I don't have anyone else to buy for and seeing the girls faces light up with excitement makes me sooo happy!
I can't wait to share our actual date next week!

 

 



Comments

  1. Haha, that meme is great - give me all the pizza! Love that you are doing something special with your girls to celebrate. All about the ones you love, whether it be kids, significant others, friends - whoever! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww sounds like a great Vday for your girls!! Lol and who doesn't love a pizza on any day!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a great plan with your girls. Thank you for linking up and I can't wait to read about your Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are adorable! I'm the same way, seeing their little faces happy and light up gets me every time. Thank you so much for linking up with us! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet that your daughter wants to buy you a gift!! Dinner out with them sounds like the perfect night! Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures