Friday Favorites No.3

linking up w/ Erika, Narci, & Andrea

 
I am so glad it is finally Friday! I definitely need a little R&R!
I am going to see Fifty Shades Darker tonight with two of my girlfriends! I cannot wait to watch it!!!
I was sick on Valentine's day so I got to stay home with BK and snuggle on the couch all day. We may or may not have watched Trolls 5 times in a row. BK loves that movie so much! When Ryleigh came home from school we exchanged gifts. The girls each got a balloon, box of m&ms, barbie, trolls mirror and lip gloss, and bandaids. The girls got me a box of turtles chocolate (my fav), a balloon, and a candle!
I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures