Friday Favorites

I am pumped for a three day weekend!! I have lots of things planned from opening day of dove season, college football, peanut boil, and a wedding shower!! Today I am sharing what we have been up to lately.
 
Last Saturday we had a birthday at our house to celebrate Allie Brooke turning 4. We invited our close family and had a great time. I am so thankful that my girls love and accept AB as much as they do.



Sunday afternoon we rode the tractor with Walter while he was baling hay. Let me tell ya'll, Ryleigh is a natural at driving a tractor. It took her 2.5 seconds and she was baling hay on her own! Bk and I rode about 2 rounds then we let Walt and Ry handle it.

 
We have had some pretty weather so we have been spending the afternoons outside jumping on the trampoline.
 
We made homemade pizzas for supper Tuesday. Brynlee made a cheese pizza and Ryleigh made a pepperoni pizza. Walter and I made a bbq pulled pork pizza and it was sooo good.
 
I snuck a picture of Walt reading a book to the girls one night. Ya'll don't know how much I have prayed for a guy like Walter to come into mine and my girls life. He is even more amazing than I could have dreamt and I am forever thankful for him.
 
Today was Disney day at school. I made the girls shirts that say "Oh Mickey you so fine". My SIL sent me pictures of the girls at the pep rally and they are just the cutest.


 
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending