Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!
I don't know about ya'll but I am SO happy it is finally the weekend. I feel like this has been the longest week e.v.e.r. We are having a birthday party for my step daughter tomorrow morning, followed by another birthday party, then a wedding shower tomorrow night. (talk about running crazy)
I'm just sharing what we've been up to lately!
 
Brynlee started ballet last week. Look how grown up my girl is! I hope she loves dance as much as I did when I was little. Because her class is during the day my mom has to take her, which makes me a little sad. Ryleigh started baton last week, but of course she wouldn't let me take a picture #grownup.
 
I snapped this picture one afternoon after our walk. I just thought it was so cute because for like 2.5 seconds they weren't fighting!!
 
While Ryleigh was in baton last week, Brynlee played in the splash pad by the dance class. Right as we were leaving the train came by. Look at the excitement on her face!
 
Last Saturday night we celebrated my SIL's 30th birthday with a surprise party. I only took two pictures that night #fail. One happened to be my sweet niece tearing up a cupcake.

 
 
 
 The girls had picture day at school this week.
Look at them bows in their hair!! Bless it.
 
Every Friday during football season they have a spirit day theme. Today is Hip Hop day. I did the best I could with this day haha!
 
Just wanted to show off my newest shirt design. I am not a state fan,
but I thought it turned out really cute!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending