Friday Favorites

Linking up with Erika
 
Happy Friday! I feel like this has been the longest week ever, so I'm very happy to see the weekend!
Ryleigh and Brynlee started school this past Wednesday. Brynlee woke up with her eye swollen shut, poor baby! I ended up taking her to the doctor and she has a bad ear infection.
 

 
funny faces for the first day of school!!


 

 
love these girls so much!
 
The rest of the week didn't go as smooth as the first day. This morning Brynlee was in tears because she didn't want to go to school. I had to leaving her crying for me, and I cried the whole way to work!
 
Harvest time is in full force at West Farms. The cotton is starting to come out of the boll, and Walt is cutting corn. The girls and I met up with Walt after school to ride the combine. Walt let both of the girls drive the combine, which they thought was the coolest thing ever!
 




 
I decorated the girls food containers and water bottles for school. It's hard to tell but their names are in silver glitter vinyl!


 
I broke down and bought a planner, because I need one! I am always forgetting important things. I just picked up one from wal-mart but I like it. 
 
I purchased a new heat press machine, which I am loving sooo much! It is bigger and can do larger projects than my other one!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending