Weekending

Happy Monday ya'll! Tonight is open house for the girls, and they start school on Wednesday. Where has the summer went? As we get closer to the first day of school I get more emotional thinking about my youngest starting school. Here is a little throwback of Ryleigh's first day of school through the years.
K5
 
1st grade
 
2nd grade
 
Ok I'm going to stop pouting and share my weekend with you guys! The girls were gone to their dad's so it was just Walt and me. We took a walk after work in the field row and our friend Jenna just happened to be out taking some drone footage. If you look close enough you will see us walking.


Friday night we met our friends and their little girl for supper at a local Mexican restaurant. Afterwards we went over to their house and Ben pulled out some high school football vhs of Walter. We definitely got a good laugh watching them.
Channeling my inner fall diva in early August I know haha!
 
Saturday morning we got up bright and early headed to Macon, MS to pick up some farm equipment.
my road trip partner for the day :)
Saturday outfit of the day!
 
On the way home we stopped in Meridian to eat lunch at Dickey's BBQ and look around Tj Maxx.
Dickey's has the best fried okra I've ever ate, sorry maw maw! I mean I got so much food I couldn't eat it all.

I scored this super cute mustard yellow top and skinny jeans at tj maxx!
 
Sunday morning we fixed chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. Just a little info about me, I have to eat peanut butter on my pancakes/waffles!!
 
After breakfast we went to church, ate lunch, and did our grocery shopping for the week.
 
 The rest of the day was spent cleaning my house while Walt cleaned out the grain bins for the upcoming corn harvest. Sunday afternoon we threw some chicken, sausage, and mushrooms on the grill for supper.
 

 
 
I pray that my fellow teacher bloggers and children have a great school year!
Linking up with Lindsay and Biana
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending