Weekending No.2

Hey guys I don't know about ya'll but I'm so happy to finally see some sunshine! My poor state has had some severe weather the past couple of weeks. I would like to start this post off by asking everyone to keep Hattiesburg and Petal in your prayers! Saturday morning they were hit by a F3 tornado, which damaged most of Hattiesburg, Petal, and William Carey University, killed 4 people, and insured several others.
We were under tornado warnings most of Friday night and most of Saturday night, but thankfully we didn't have any damage!

Friday night I had supper with a few friends at Georgia Blue. Then we went to a bar to watch a local band we like perform.
 
Saturday I went to Louisiana to watch Ryleigh in her youth rodeo. I don't know about ya'll but nothing makes me happier/prouder than to watch my children do something they love to do. Ryleigh competed in sheep riding, goat tail pulling, goat throwing, dummy roping, stick horse barrels, regular barrels, and pole bending (her first time to compete in and she won 1st!!!!) After the rodeo my mom and I went to eat at a seafood restaurant then went home to call it an early night since the weather was getting bad.
Sunday I was lazy and laid around the house all day because I'm still not feeling good.
linking up with Biana
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending