Stitch Fix Review No.2 and Weekending No.3

I received my second stitch fix this weekend and I was SO excited, until I opened it! Ya'll I was really disappointed in this fix. I feel like my stylist didn't incorporate anything I had suggested.
 

 
I like a good pair of skinny jeans, and even better in black. However, these jeans were baggy at the bottom and were high wasted. I just didn't feel good in these jeans and definitely not for the price.
verdict: Returned

The top picture isn't the exact jacket, but it is very similar. The jacket was a nice made jacket and the suede material wasn't too bad. The fit of the jacket was my problem, it was too short on me and the asymmetry of the zipper made the jacket look odd on me.
Verdict: Returned
 

I can't even begin to describe how I feel about this skirt! First off I don't wear skirts at all, I do not like the way they look on me and they aren't comfortable at all. This skirt was terrible! The material was like a stretchy sweater and the length was awful. I literally had to pull the skirt almost up to my boobs for it to hit my knees.
Verdict: Returned
 

I liked the material of this top and the little key hole at the top. I wasn't a big fan of the bell sleeves, they made me feel like a teenager.
Verdict: Returned
 
My last piece was a $44 scarf that I just wasn't a fan of. I am not going to spend $44 on a scarf that I may wear 2 times. I wear scarves a little but not enough to pay that much for one. Call me cheap lol but I would rather spend my money on something I will get more wear out of!
 
I'm going to try Stitch Fix one more time to see if they send something I like before I cancel my subscription. Fingers crossed
 
On to my weekend!
I just had to share this picture from Thursday because, well Ry's face! She obviously wasn't to happy with me after her dentist appointment.
Friday Ryleigh celebrated 100 days of 1st grade by dressing up as a maw maw!
 
Saturday we went to my cousin's 16th birthday party then I changed the girls rooms around. When we moved into our house Ryleigh picked the smaller bedroom and now she has ran out of room. I talked her into switching with BK cause she doesn't stay in her room, so it's more like a playroom full of toys ha.
I finally found a sno ball stand that has king cake sno cones!! Ya'll I'm in heaven, it was so good! It was stuffed with ice cream, then the sno cone, then a slice of cream cheese king cake on top!!!
Saturday night was date night with this pretty girl, her sister, Carlie, and Bailey. We enjoyed Mexican food and lots of laughs! No other way I'd want to spend a weekend night. Ry decided to spend the night with Carlie.
Sunday morning Ryleigh went to church and I stayed home with this pretty girl and we went to my mom's to get our food together to grill out.
We grilled burgers, sausage, and mushrooms. My mom fried deer meat and made potato salad. Everybody got together after church for lunch. I love lazy Sundays in the south.
 
My Monday has been hectic! My mom took Ryleigh to the dr today and she has strep for the second time in 3 months! Work has been crazy busy today, but I am blessed I saw the sunshine today!
 
linking up w/ Biana
 
 
 

 

 

 



 

 


Comments

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! The snow cone ice cream cake (aka heaven) looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures