Weekending No.1

I am a day late posting my weekend because yesterday was a holiday and I wasn't on my computer any! I was glad to have an extra day to spend with my girls and I have soaked up every bit of it!
Friday night I ordered pizza and we watched movies. My friend Bailey came over and we watched Hell or High Water, which turned out to be a really good movie.
Saturday morning the girls had a birthday party at Jump N Jive, an indoor bounce house party place.
The only picture I managed to get from the party. I couldn't catch Ryleigh fast enough to get one lol.
 
Saturday night we went out to eat for Carlie's 21st birthday at The Iron Horse Grill. This was my first time to eat there and it didn't disappoint. The Iron Horse Grill is located in downtown Jackson. We had a reserved room and Carlie's friend Halle had it decorated so cute with a photo backdrop, confetti poppers, and Carlie's favorite Bundt cake!








The cake was so yummy! Bottom layer was red velvet w/chocolate chips, top layer was vanilla. Both were topped with cream cheese icing! :)
 
Sunday the girls and I went to church and ate lunch at my mom's house. It was a pretty day so the girls played outside while I cleaned my house, ugh.
Monday we went grocery shopping, what fun lol. I caught this cute picture of BK wearing my first dance shirt, which is 25 years old. (I'm getting old I know)
Linking up with Biana




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures