Friday Favorites No.1

Linking up w/ Erika, Andrea, & Narci
 
Accurate statement today! I woke up in a great mood and so did my kids! #score
We have a 3 day weekend so I am super excited to just spend some time with my girls! Is it bad that I literally jammed out to some gangsta rap on the way to work then drank 3 cups of coffee?!?!
If you are from Mississippi or the south then you find this hilarious and TRUE! Last Monday highs were in the 70s and there were about 4 recorded tornadoes in Mississippi. By Friday temps weren't higher than 30 and it was snowing/sleeting! Today I am in a short sleeve shirt and sandals! Come on Mississippi stop acting like a 3 year old that can't make up her mind!! haha
Enjoying the freezing rain w/ my favorite nephews, since the girls were gone to their dad's house!
Unfortunately it didn't actually snow so we weren't able to build a snowman or even have a snowball fight!
Sunday night when the girls came home we had a pallet party, which was fun for about 3.5 seconds before the girls were fighting with each other. sighhh....
Ryleigh asked if we could go lay on the trampoline last night and look at the stars. Again, it lasted a few minutes before 1. they were fighting over the cover 2. they were scared of every little noise they heard outside lol
Look at this sweet little baby looking like a farmer!! I was able to get a picture of her smiling before she said take it off mama I want my jogging pants. This child has the personality of an 80 year old woman :) She would rather be comfortable than cute!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures