Weekending

It's the day after a long weekend, so this is appropriate!
I hope everyone had a wonderful memorial day weekend. I enjoyed my time spent with friends and family. Here is a little recap

Friday
After work I went to my mom's house for a cook out. Ryleigh had her first sleep over at our house, her cousin Emily. Those girls were in hog heaven, and said they were "staying up all night." Which turned into them being asleep by 11:00 in my bed lol.
Saturday
Ryleigh and I packed up and went to the creek for the day. BK was asleep when we left and it had started raining a little so I thought it would be best if she stayed with my mom for the day.






Sunday
Yet again the girls and I packed up and went back to the creek to spend a beautiful day on the water. BK got to go on Sunday and she had sooo much fun.


Monday
We were a little lazy on Monday. The girls rode around on their four wheeler for a little while then we rode over to my aunt's house and went swimming.
I hope everyone has a great week. I'm for one happy that it is a short week :)

linking up with Biana






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending