Thoughts for Thursday

Linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday!
Lots of thoughts this week for me and lots of funny memes to go along with them.
My poor car is like a trash disposal bin! I purchased my car in Sept. of 2015 and if  you saw it today you would think I've had it for over two years. My children Ryleigh loves to eat every chance she gets in my car, and that's a battle I'm not going to fight with her. There are so many crumbs/food in my car I could probably feed a small army. I try to clean out/wash/vacuum my car once a week, but I really need to start doing it twice a week.
Ya'll my weight and eating habits are such a problem for me! I get so tired of seeing all of these moms with newborn babies and they look like they just stepped out of a VS photo shoot! Why can't I just eat whatever I want and be skinny???? I know it's never going to happen, but a girl can dream ha! I was doing so good the last two weeks as far as cutting back on my food, drinking nothing but water, and eating semi healthier than usual. I had lost 4 pounds, then yesterday happened! I'm still not sure what happened but I binge ate all day long! I hopped on the scale this morning, and I had gained 2 pounds back.
This week has been a homeless week! I haven't felt good and I haven't felt like fixing my hair, wearing jewelry, and I partially do my makeup. I literally rolled out of bed 30 minutes late this morning, threw some frizz ease in my hair, and walked straight out the door. I look like those trolls with the frizzy hair that everyone use to have back when I was a kid.
My poor child! Almost two weeks ago Ryleigh was riding her bike, fell, and hit her two front teeth on the handle bars. They bled forever, but they didn't fall out! Fast forward to this Sunday and her teeth were literally hanging! She let Carlie pull one tooth but the other wouldn't budge. Last night I literally held her down to try to pull the tooth, and it still wouldn't come out! I think I traumatized her a little lol. A few minutes later she takes a bite of chicken, with her loose tooth, and it starts bleeding. Ryleigh freaks out, and I did too because of all the blood. She runs to the bathroom to wash her mouth out and all we can hear is clinging sounds and her tooth falls down the drain!! Talk about one hysterical little girl begging mommy to get her tooth out of the sink! I had to tell her that if we wrote a note to the tooth fairy explaining what happened then she might still get some money. Needless to say the tooth fairy was nice and gave her some money.!
Happy 5th of May to ya'll!! All of my friends are meeting up this afternoon at the Mexican restaurant for tacos and margaritas. Everyone but ME! :( Ryleigh has open gym tonight from 7:30-9:30. She is going to be trying out for a competitive cheer squad next week so she will go to open practice tonight and next Thursday! Oh well, where ever you are, however you celebrate, have a fun and safe cinco de mayo!!


















Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! I agree to EVERY.SINGLE>THING in this post!!! Gosh my car is a mess and I SO wish I could eat everything. Like today, I want to bath in a vat of dip and chips :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that someone can agree with me on this post lol!! thanks for reading

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending