My Personal Style

Linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday. Today is all about my personal style, which sounds like a joke haha! I couldn't tell you what my style is if my life depended on it. I am illiterate when it comes to fashion but I like to think I know a little. I am by no means a fashion blogger, like at all! I enjoy dressing for cooler weather, maybe because I get to hide more of my body and layer clothes.
Favorite clothing choices
-plain tees
-skinny jeans
-white skinnies
-flowy tops
-converse
-dresses








 
Here are a few of "my style" pins on pinterest






 

Comments

  1. Love your style!! I now need leopard leggings, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending