Going to the chapel...

Happy Monday!
This past weekend was full of emotions. Happy, sad, stressed to the max! I spent my entire Friday decorating for Carlie's (my baby cousin) wedding. She picked a beautiful barn to have the wedding at. The wedding was held under a huge oak tree right at 6:00 and it was perfect! The reception was inside of the barn, with southern appetizers, wine, and beer. This post will pretty much be photos to show a little of our weekend.
Rehearsal
sweet flower girls.

my partner in crime.

my other partner in crime. aka the bridal proxy.

my sweet girl.

rehearsal supper with the pretty bridesmaids. 2.5 seconds later I was crying my eyes out during the slideshow.

Wedding Day
flower girls and ring bearers.

my mama with her grand kids.

look at bk's face. priceless.

my angel baby.

Uncle Fid and Brynlee Kate.

<3

look at them handsome ushers.

Aunt Bev and BK before the wedding. Ignore her outfit.



Matron of Honor and Maid of Honor.



Please excuse my ugly face. I had just finished crying my eyes out.





omg. ya'll look how gorgeous my baby cousin is. I am still in awe at her beauty. Chris isn't looking to bad himself ha.

How precious are my sweet nephews. If you can't read their signs they say "don't worry ladies I'm still single and Chris here comes your girl"

Such a special piece of her wedding. Carlie lost her mom in a tragic auto accident when Carlie was 4. Chris's dad also passed away in an auto accident before Chris was born. They were such a big part of the ceremony. Carlie's step mom had a necklace made with Carlie's mom's signature on it. Carlie had it around her bouquet. They also had chairs set up at the very front on each side with their parents pictures in them. They placed white roses on the pictures, and omg that was the saddest thing.



Linking up with Biana











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending