What's Up Wednesday-on Thursday

WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK:
Monday- fresh fried squash, minute steaks, rice & gravy, mac & cheese
Tuesday- fresh green beans and corn bread
Wednesday- chicken alfredo
Thursday- shrimp hibachi
Friday- probably grab something
 
WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT:
The beach, Disney, anywhere but here haha!
I feel so bad about jumping the gun on our beach trip this year, I wish I would have waited till it was a little warmer, so we could enjoy it more!
 
 
WHAT I'M LOVING:
warm weather and getting to spend more time outside!
 
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
Brynlee finished up her first year of tiny t-ball a few weeks ago!

My mom and I took my girls and my nephews to see Aladdin last weekend! If you haven't went, you need to go ASAP!! We absolutely loved the movie!

We are in full "farm" mode around here! Our cotton and corn have been planted and are growing great, and we just finished baling our first cutting of hay. I spy a cute little girl in a yellow dress helping Mr. Walter cut hay!
 
*side note* we are very fortunate to not have experienced major flooding from the rain in April, and only about 60 acres of cotton had to be replanted. The delta, north Mississippi, has experienced severe flooding that has left THOUSANDS of acres of farm land under water, and that is their lively hood! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers that the state can find a way to get the flood waters out of their fields and soon!
 
WHAT I'M DREADING:
The girls will soon go to their dad's house every other week, and I'm dreading them being gone!
 
WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
nothing at the moment
 
WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
We will find out to gender of our little one in 2 weeks and I CANNOT wait!
 
WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
We started the first season of True Blood on Amazon a few nights ago. I don't really know how I feel about the show yet, but I know it has kind of kept me wanting to find out what is going to happen next!
 I read this book a few weeks ago, and it was a great read! I recommend this as a summer book!
I just ordered this book after reading Shay's review of it, and I'm excited to see how good it is!
 
WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:
nothing new haha!
 
WHAT I'M WEARING:
 
Give me all of the dresses right now! I found this cute maxi dress at a super steal off a boutique site!

More dresses! I am also loving my sandals and how comfortable they are!

linen shorts and tops have been another staple of mine this summer!
 
WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Ryleigh's last rodeo Saturday, her awards day Sunday, and a friend's little one's first birthday Sunday Afternoon.
 
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
-Gender reveal
-Our anniversary
-Weekend get away to New Orleans
 
WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
nothing that I can think of :)
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures