Friday Favorites

Happy Friday and here is to a three day weekend whoop whoop!
I am linking up with Erika to bring you my Friday Favorites.
 
Spending some much needed time with my husband this past weekend! Now that planting season is here, he isn't home as much, so any extra time we get together is cherished.

Sunday night we grilled s'mores after supper! We love doing this when the weather is warm.
 
 
Wednesday would have been the girls "official" last day of school, but Monday after Ryleigh's first test she started feeling terrible. My mom took her to the doctor and she was diagnosed with strep and flu type A!! I honestly cannot believe those things are still floating around this time of year, but they are! After speaking with the school they informed me that Ryleigh did not have to come make up the rest of her tests because she was sick, so summer break started early for us.
 
While Ryleigh was at the doctor, Brynlee played with her cousins! Look how sweet they are...
 
I stayed home Tuesday with the girls and while Ryleigh was resting Brynlee and I spent a little time outside. I'm not going to lie, it was so hot I couldn't stay out long! Summer is officially here in Mississippi!!
 
I finished reading Where the Crawdads Sing earlier this week, and I will say if you haven't read it yet you need to. It was such a good read, and Delia's interpretation of the swamp was definitely brought to life as I was reading.
 
Happy Memorial Day to everyone and stay safe!
-Kayla
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending