My Christmas Wish List

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I enjoyed spending the weekend with my girls and the beautiful weather we had.
I am linking up with Sarah to share my Christmas wish list. I don't usually ask or want for much during the holiday season since I buy things for myself. However, I do have my eyes on a few things I wouldn't mind opening on Christmas morning.
I have two pair of Sperry slippers that are similar to these and they have lasted several years. I would love to add these to my closet!
I don't usually buy name brand makeup, but I would love this palette!!
 
 
I have had the same Hobo clutch that I use as my everyday wallet for about 8 years and it looks almost brand new. It is time for a color change and hopefully this will be a present this year.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures