Friday Favorites

 

Hello December! We have entered my favorite time of the year, I just wish the weather matched the season. It has been in the 70s this past week and all I want is cold weather!!
I am sharing random photos from November.

My cousin Harley got married at the beginning of November and we helped celebrate!
my wedding date❣

he is so goofy!



 
Loving on sweet Sutton at Case's birthday party.
 
I recently celebrated my 29th birthday 😓 with a trip to Starkville to see up and coming band Muscadine Bloodline. Walt took me to eat at the Veranda for supper then we went to the concert, which was alot of fun. Saturday morning we got up and ate breakfast at Starkville Café before coming home.

Spent my birthday night with these two plus their big brother. (my girls were at their dads)

We enjoyed watching football Saturday night even though Ole Miss lost to A&M.
 
We managed to do a little hunting over the Thanksgiving break, but wasn't lucky on getting a deer.
 
We had Thanksgiving lunch at my mom's house with my family. It's always fun to be around rival fans, especially when their teams play on Thanksgiving night!!!
We had an early supper with Walt's family, which I enjoyed.
 
RIVALS. In the end we brought the golden egg back to Oxford!!








 
 
Ryleigh participated in the reading fair at school this week. She chose Junie B. Jones Is a Party Animal. She didn't place but I thought she did a great job!!
 
have a great weekend!
linking up with Erika

 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures