What's up Wednesday


WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK
Sunday- Mama's Homemade Veggie Soup
Monday-Crock Pot Chicken fajitas
Tuesday-Brown Sugar & Italian Chicken
 
 
Wednesday- BBQ Chicken Legs

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT
Brynlee's Farm Birthday party last weekend! It was beyond perfect!
 
 
 

 
 

 

WHAT I'M LOVING

Anything pumpkin spice, coffee, warm, flannel, anything FALL!
WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO
School
Birthday parties
College football
WHAT I'M DREADING
nothing that I can think of :)
WHAT I'M WORKING ON
This blog at the moment. No other projects
WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT
I'm super excited for October because it will be jammed pack with stuff every weekend! My nephews birthday are in October, pumpkin patch, flea market, state fair... Lots of fun stuff to look forward to.
WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING
I was watching Fringe on Netflix but they took it off and I'm a little heart broken :(
WHAT I'M LISTENING TO
Jon Langston Pandora station
WHAT I'M WEARING
It is still hot here in Mississippi so I'm still wearing skinny jeans with flip flops/sandals. I'm so ready to pull out my booties.
WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND
Fall Bazaar, nephews soccer game, watching Ole Miss play.
WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH
same as what I'm excited about :)
WHAT ELSE IS NEW
nothing that I can think of at the moment. Just loving life currently.
link up Shay

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures