Friday Favorites

Linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for this Friday's Favorites!
This sweet girl has a birthday Monday! It's hard to believe that my baby is turning TWO!! Where has the time went?
Fun Facts about Brynlee:
1. Full name is Brynlee Kate Williams.
2. Born on September 19, 2014 @8:01 am
3. I had a c section with both girls, Ryleigh's was an emergency section and BK's was scheduled. When my doctor cut me open she could literally see Brynlee's hand through my uterus because it paper thin, we had no idea until the surgery!
4. Brynlee loves cows and horses so much but will not touch them! Her dad has horses and she will ride one but she will not pet it or any type of stuffed animal horse.
5. Brynlee is having a farm birthday party and all she talks about is wanting her birthday party because she is so excited!
6. She calls me "momul" instead of mom or mommy, which I find funny!
7. She loves everyone and will tell a complete stranger "I wub you"
8. If you get onto her or even tell her no she will get very upset, start crying, and hug you.
Sweet girls ready for church this past Sunday.

Every Friday during football season is a different dress up day. Today is Decade Day. Ryleigh's class was 60s and Henley's class was 50s. Look at these two cuties!
 
It's almost time for fall clothing and shoes and I'm so excited! This is my favorite time of year.. I wanted to share a few of my favorite booties for this season!
I am waiting on my pair to arrive today in black! They are on sale cheap!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
~Hotty Toddy~

 
 
 
 
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures