Weekending [No.3]

Happy Tuesday!
I am sharing my weekending on the wrong day I know! I had a three day weekend, so I took full advantage of it, and I'm just now getting around to sharing.
 
This song came on Pandora while I was headed to the dentist and I fell in love with it.
Go listen to it if you haven't already!
 
 
After my appointment I went by my favorite coffee shop and grabbed a white chocolate latte for the ride home. I wish there was a coffee shop closer to where I live, but I'm sure my check book is happy!
 
 
We had a "kid free" weekend since the girls were gone to their dad's. I warmed up left overs then we made a loop. We called it an early night, because we are that old married couple haha.
 
Saturday morning we were woken up early to severe storms and no lights ugh. We checked cows, got dressed, and headed to town for breakfast. After we ate we went grocery shopping. By that time the weather had cleared up and was starting to cool off. Walt wanted to go hunting Saturday afternoon but decided against it since it was still windy. We got dressed and went out to eat at Gibbs Country Store.
 
It was so cold when we got to Gibbs and we had to stand outside while we waited. I thought I was going to freeze lol.
 
We were finally seated at a long bench table with several people we didn't know. The restaurant is inside an old country store that is still operating.
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending