Weekending [No.1]

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone enjoyed the first weekend of 2019!!
 
Friday afternoon one of my best girlfriend's dropped by my office
and brought me this awesome surprise....
I am so honored that she ask me to stand by her side on her big day!
Here's to lots of wedding fun for 2019❤
 
Friday night Walt and I had a date night, which consisted of supper & a trip across
the river for daiquiris and scratch off lotto cards.
 
We ate at the Beechwood Restaurant in Vicksburg.
This is my No.1 choice for steak, it is sooo good!
 
I spent most of the day Saturday running errands while
 Walt did a little work around the farm.
We had lunch at his parents house, then went hunting that afternoon.
I didn't take a single picture Saturday, but I did see a buck but missed him.
We went out with some friends at a local Mexican restaurant for supper,
then went by some other friends house for a bon fire.
 
Sunday morning Walt went to look for my buck, which he didn't end up finding.
We went to church and I managed to snag a picture of us after!
 
After church we ate Chinese for lunch, followed by the dreaded trip to walmart for groceries.
I spent the rest of the day cleaning house, before I picked the girls up from their dad.
I hope everyone has a great week!
 
Linking up with Lindsay & Biana
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures