Friday Favorites/Life Lately

Happy Friday!
Sharing lots of random pictures today!
 
A few weeks ago Brynlee's class had a Thanksgiving feast at school that we went to. Look at that cute little Indian.

 
 

Ryleigh and I had a girls day full of shopping, eating and coffee! 
 
 We went shopping at Handworks Market for the first time!
 
 We went and saw The Grinch, which was the cutest movie by the way!
 
We ended our day(or so we thought) with a Mocha Mugs white hot chocolate and mocha frappe.
 
When we returned home from shopping we went to my mom's house to cook hamburgers. However, when we got there I was greeted with all of my friends and family for a surprise 30th birthday party! Talk about surprised, I even cried a little! Ryleigh knew about it the whole time we were shopping, but never told me.



 
We celebrated Thanksgiving with family at my mom's house and ate WAY too much fried turkey! Then we watched the State vs Ole Miss Egg Bowl, and my thoughts came true, Ole Miss lost.

Brynlee Kate, Walt, and I did a little black Friday shopping.
 
BK decorated the tree in their room for me!
 
 The girls received a Grinch build a bear and new Christmas pjs from Walt's mom!
Look how cute they are!
If you look in the bottom left you will spy Snowflake playing a board game with Cotton, our other elf.
 
We looked at Christmas lights at the lake while sister was in dance one night.
 
Walt and I were able to have a date night a few weekends ago, which consisted of dinner, a trip to TJ Maxx(win for me), and a drive to LA to purchase a few scratch off tickets. Hey Mississippi, please just sell scratch off will ya??
 
 Then we had a "day date" off haying the cows and Walt attempting to teach me how to drive the tractor. Better luck next time haha!
 
My man racked up on a nice 10pt buck, which is already mounted and hung in the living room. #hunterswife
 
The girls were in the Christmas parade last weekend with their dance school. Ryleigh marched with her baton class and BK and I rode the float. We ended the day playing with AB and eating Wendys.

 
 
That wraps up life lately around here. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Kayla
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures