Disney World 2018 {Day 3}

Day 3 started early and ended LATE! We woke up early Tuesday morning for breakfast at our resort food court. After breakfast we hopped on the bus headed to Magic Kingdom. We opted for a few photos when we first arrived.




 
 
The first thing Ryleigh had to do was ride space mountain. I had talked myself out of that ride the day before, so Walt took her. There weren't any lines in Tomorrowland, so I took Brynlee to ride the Orbiter, which was a cute ride.
 
Ryleigh and Walt were still in line for SM so mama and I rode the mad tea party with Brynlee, because again no wait!
 
 
 Once we all met back up we took the girls to see Cinderella's castle.
 
While we were walking around the castle we bumped into these two characters, the ugly step sisters. The girls had a good laugh with them and got some cute pictures.
 
 
Even though MK was packed the day we were there, the wait times to ride the rides weren't bad at all. We waited about 25 minutes to ride splash mountain, and we even talked my mom into getting on the ride. BK was scared at one part when it was dark, but she said she liked when the water splashed on her.
 
After splash mountain it was time to find something for lunch. We decided to eat at Columbia Harbour House. I had the lobster roll, first time ever, and it was really good! Mama and Walt had fish and chips, and they didn't like that much because we're from the south we like catfish haha.
 
Once we were finished with lunch we had a fast pass to ride the Haunted Mansion. BK wasn't thrilled with this ride because it was dark and there were "ghosts". Ryleigh loved it because The Haunted Mansion is one of her favorite movies.


 
 
We spent a little while meeting a few characters like Peter Pan, Ariel, and Tinkerbell(girls personal favorite)!



While the girls were waiting to meet Ariel, Walt and I walked to Gaston's Tavern for a cinnamon roll. I have heard people say how good they are so I wanted to try one for myself and oh my gosh they are good and huge!! We were able to share one and still have some left over.
 


Ryleigh, BK, and mama rode the tea party again, since Ry missed it the first time around.
 
Looking like big kids, Walt and I rode dumbo together haha!


 
 Riding the Little Mermaid with the girls. The ride actually broke down for a few minutes, but we didn't mind we were entertained.
 
 The girls cashed in on a snack credit with this huge mermaid donut. Everything seems bigger at Disney.
 
 We headed back to the room around 4 to catch a nap but BK just couldn't wait till we got back.
 
We took a good hour nap, then got ready for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I have never done a ticketed event at Disney before, so we thought we would try this one. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't pay the extra money for the events. It was SO crowded at MK when we went back, we weren't even able to watch the parade or Hocus Pocus shows.

 
 Ryleigh had to ride Space Mountain again while we were there. Mama and I took BK to ride the People Movers, and I really liked that ride!

We had dinner reservations at Crystal Palace. I was really disappointed in the buffet for the price we paid. Again, my opinion, but I wouldn't go back there again. However, the girls got to meet a few characters so they were happy!


 
We watched a few Halloween fireworks, then called it a night around 11 because we were past exhausted!!
I will share Day 4 soon.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures