TBB Asks: April Edition/Weekending

Linking up with The Blended Blog and Biana to share TBB Asks: April Edition and my Easter weekend.
1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? pink, yellow, and light blue
2. What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring? white jeans, sandals, and dresses
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? jackets and scarves
4. Who mows the grass where you live? I'm sure I will when Walter and I get married and move in together, but right now he does.
5. What's Spring like where you live? an emotional woman on her period haha! One day it's sunny and 75 degrees, the next it is raining and 60 degrees.
6. What's your favorite thing about Spring? warmer weather and crawfish boils
7. Are you a Spring cleaner? YES!!!!
8. Are you a baseball fan? not really. I will go watch my nephews play t-ball but that is about it.
9. Tulips or Daffodils? daffodils
10. Favorite outdoor spring activity? sitting on the porch in the afternoons. My new favorite activity is riding to check the corn that Walter planted.
 
11. Flowers in the ground or pots? in pots, although I do not plant flowers at all because they always die.
12. Favorite bird? red bird
13. Car wash or wash vehicles at home? during the spring I enjoy washing my car at home
14. When do you pull out your sandals? I've already pulled them out haha!
 
Easter Weekend
My weekend officially started Thursday, and the girls went to a glow in the dark egg hunt at church.

I was off Friday for Good Friday, so I took the girls to eat hibachi before they went to their dad's for the weekend.
Friday afternoon Walter took me to eat at Rusty's. Their fried green tomatoes with crab meat do not disappoint!
post dinner selfie :)

A little thermal action, looking for wild hogs!
 
Saturday was spent shopping! Let me just brag on this guy for a second, he actually doesn't complain when I go shopping haha! He is the best. Saturday night we went to my brother's house for a crawfish boil, which was so yummy.
 
We went to church Sunday morning, then ate lunch at my grandparents house. We spent the rest of the day riding around the farm checking the corn he planted last week. We grilled chicken and veggies for supper. Looking forward to a beautiful but chilly week!
post church selfie!

 


 


Comments

  1. Fried green tomato with crab!! Sounds so awesome! And a glow in the dark easter party!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending