weekending

Friday night Walt and I took the girls to eat pizza, then we carved pumpkins.


 
Saturday my mom and I took the girls plus their cousin Emily to eat and to the pumpkin patch. We went to a different one this year because it was closer, and super cold that day. I was a little disappointed in it, but the girls had fun which is all that matters. They enjoyed zip lining, going through the corn maze, and feeding the catfish.






 
Sunday the girls and I went to church. After church we went to eat lunch at Mexican. Sunday afternoon we went to my grandmother's church for trunk or treat, then to our church for trunk or treat. The girls managed to score 4 buckets of candy.

ole gampaw and ole gamaw :)
linking up with Biana



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures