TBB Asks: October

 
I am so happy that it is finally October, even though we all woke up to heartbreaking news. The horrible events that took place in Las Vegas have literally broken my heart and cast a dark cloud on my Monday. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the shooting❤
 
1. Favorite Fall Sweet Treat? caramel apples
2. Red, Yellow, or Green Apples? red apples for sure
3. Favorite Fall Sport to Play? I don't play sports but I watch college football during the fall
4. Best Drink for Fall? non-alcohol would be hot chocolate, alcoholic drink would be fireball and dr pepper
5. Favorite Fall Activity? watching college football and going to the pumpkin patch
6. Must have Fall Purchase? new pair of fall booties
7. Pumpkins: Pick your own or store bought? I love going to the pumpkin patch and letting the girls pick their own pumpkins.
8. Real or Fake Pumpkin? real for sure!
9. Favorite Halloween Costume? My favorite past halloween costume is Kim Kardasian. I am open to ideas for a couples costume.
10. College Football or NFL? college football all day long! Hotty Toddy!!
11. Fall or Halloween Décor? fall decor with a few Halloween things threw in.
12. Raking Leaves or no Leaves to Rake? My house is surrounded by pine trees so it's more like raking pine straw, which I do not do lol!
13. Favorite Soup? my mom's homemade vegetable soup!
14. Favorite Fall Candle scent? I can't pick just one so here are my favs: marshmallow fireside, pumpkin cupcake, pumpkin waffles, and cider lane.
15. Love or Hate Pumpkin Spice? I love the smell of pumpkin spice but I hate the taste!!!
16. Short Booties or Tall Boots? I'm starting to love short booties more and more!
17. Favorite Halloween Candy? caramel apple suckers or those hard little pumpkins that come in a bag
18. PSL? Pass!
19. Hayride or Corn Maze? Hayride!
20. Favorite Fall TV Show? Not really any shows but I love Hocus Pocus and Casper (kid at heart)
linking up with Andrea



Comments

  1. So glad you joined the fun Fall link up! I almost forgot about the caramel apple suckers!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall has got to be my absolute fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! I bet your view is gorgeous with pine trees everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures