Friday Favorites No.6

Yay for Friday! This has been a great week, the weather has been beautiful and we celebrated Ryleigh turning 7! Where has the time went? Tomorrow we will have an "emoji" skating party to celebrate some more. Here are a few of my favorites for Friday.
Ryleigh loves to drive down my mom's road after dance class. I had to snap a pic, and I realized that she is really growing up fast.!
Helping me make goody bags for her birthday party.
Birthday girl headed to school!
 
Here are a few pictures of Ryleigh "over the years"
one day old
1 year
2 years
3 years
4 years
5 years
6 years
 
Ryleigh wanted me to cook breakfast for her birthday supper. Instead of cake or cupcakes that night I did donuts to go along with breakfast.
Bk chowing down on a donut this morning as we waited on my mom at the hospital.

 



Comments

  1. Ooh an emoji skating party? What a fun theme! I'd love to have donuts for my birthday!!

    -Lauren
    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-bit-more-about-usborne-books-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures