Weekending No.8 St. Patty's Parade

I'm sure ya'll agree with me ha! Today has been a bad Monday, I kind of want to ask for a do over. I did enjoy my weekend, even though it didn't last long enough, sigh.
 
Friday night I went out to eat with my friend, Justin, at Gibbs Country Store. This place never disappoints and I love the old time atmosphere.
 
Saturday I went to the Hal and Mal's St. Patty's Parade in Jackson. My cousin pulls a float in the parade and we ride and throw beads and have a great time.











 
Sunday my Aunt and her husband were up from Lake Charles and he made crawfish etoufee and gumbo, which was really good. I went to my grandparents and ate lunch and spent some time with them before they went home. That afternoon I picked the girls up from their dad's and surprised Ryleigh with an early birthday present.
I ran over Ryleigh's bike a few months ago and she has been asking for a new one, so I bought her one for her birthday and couldn't wait to give it to her.
 
I had a really good weekend, now if I can tackle this week I will be doing great ha!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures