Weekending ~Pumpkin Patch~

Happy Monday guys! Over the weekend I watched Office Space for the first time, and I thought I would throw a little funny out there for ya'll. I feel a lot like Milton today.. I have been battling a sinus infection/bronchitis for over a week now. I have a shot and antibiotics but nothing is helping me really. sigh I wish Mississippi weather would make up its mind on if it wants to be cold or hot..
I had a pretty good weekend with the girls. Friday we didn't do much but go to walmart and get pizza. Saturday morning I took my girls and their cousin, Emily, to the pumpkin patch for the day with my mom. Saturday afternoon I made the stupid decision to burn a box, while we are under a burn ban, and caught my woods on fire...
Sunday we went to church and had chili at mom's..










linking up with biana
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures