Friday Favorites

This week feels like it has been the longest week ever! My back has been killing me, I have been crazy busy at work with memberships, and Ryleigh has had tons of new homework!
So I want to share a picture that should make even the worst Friday a little better.
I am by no means making fun of the terrible hurricane that is/has hit Florida, Haiti, and other places but this did make me feel a little better.!
 


 

 
Today is my nephew's 6th birthday so we will be celebrating later tonight and tomorrow with a Paw Patrol birthday!!

Today was also Power of Pink day at school, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness!

Mississippi weather is crazy! It is still 90 degrees every.day. but I couldn't wait any longer... I had to pull out my favorite fringe booties!
I hope you have an awesome weekend!
link up Erika

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures