What's up Wednesday *June*


Linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for June's edition of What's up Wed!
What we're eating this week
Well the girls are gone to their dad's house for two weeks for his summer visitation, so its just me at the house. I decided I would take these two weeks to try to eat better and exercise a little more so I can make it a habit. I have been eating lots of veggies from my grandfather's garden and whole grain sandwiches.
Monday- hamburger patty w/fries
Tuesday- spaghetti w/squash, green beans, and French bread
Wednesday- I am cooking grilled chicken, green beans, and zucchini
Thursday-not sure yet
Friday-not sure yet
Saturday-most likely bbq
 
What I'm reminiscing about
Cooler weather lol. It's so hard to be positive about the weather in Mississippi. I complain when it's too cold, I complain when it's burning up. There is no happy medium.
 
What I'm loving
Life.
 
What we've been up to
Not too much since it is summer. I've been working everyday. The girls have been swimming as much as possible.
 
What I'm dreading
The only thing I can really think about that I am dreading would be the girls coming home from their dad's house sick. Everytime I get them back they  have colds.
 
What I'm working on
Myself. I am working on trying to lose weight, eat healthier, exercise a little more. I am also working on just loving myself and being happy with life. I feel like this last year has stressed me to the max, and quite frankly, aged me about 5 years. I'm trying to be positive more, and just lean on the love of Jesus to get me through each day.
 
What I'm excited about
I start my new job on Friday. I am super excited about that.
 
What I'm watching/reading
I started watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix. Ya'll I love this show! I cannot believe I never watched it before.
Not reading anything at the moment, seems like I don't have time for books.
 
What I'm listening to
I have been jamming out to 90's radio and 90's country on Pandora.
 
What I'm wearing
Work clothes everyday. As soon as I get home I change into soffee shorts and a t-shirt.
 
What I'm doing this weekend


I have a long weekend, yes!! Saturday I'm going to ride the creek during the day. Saturday night I am going to my friend's dad's shop for a band and food. Sunday I will probably go to church then ride the creek. Monday I'll probably be on the creek as well.
 
What I'm looking forward to next month
Getting into a routine with the girls and getting ryleigh ready for her new school.
 
What else is new
Nothing that I can think of right now.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures