Friday Favorites

Linking up with Erika and April
 
Hello Friday!
This has been a busy week for us so I'm looking forward to the weekend.
 

⤝No.1⤞
The countdown is on for our wedding. We are officially seven days away from the big day! I can't believe it is finally here.



 

⤝No.2⤞
This week Ryleigh has participated in Believe Camp, which is a singing, acting, and dance camp. This is her second year at camp and she has really enjoyed it. They will have a performance tonight, and I cannot wait to see what she has learned.


Ryleigh and her fellow believers along with Mr. Bruce Sampson the founder and director of Believe Performing Arts Experience.
 
 

⤝No.3⤞
I have been searching for a pair of platform sandals for a few weeks since that is the going trend in the south. I finally found these Larissa Espadrille Sandal on DSW's website. They should arrive next week, hopefully before we leave for the beach!!
 
⤝No.4⤞
Terrible picture but I wanted to show off my new manicure! I rarely get my nails done because I tend to break them easy. However, since I am getting married next week I decided to get a manicure. I loaded the girls up yesterday after work and we went. The girls both got a pedicure and manicure. I had my nails dipped for the first time and I love that technique! The color on my nails is called Funny Bunny.
 

 
⤝No.5⤞
My mom, Walter, and I are going to see Chris Stapleton tomorrow night and I'm super pumped!!
 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

 

 


 



 

 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Weekending

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures