What's Up Wednesday

What We're Eating This Week.. I started Weight Watchers almost a month ago, so my eating habits have changed a lot! The girls haven't gotten into eating healthier much, so it is still a struggle to feed them.
Monday- Instapot Chicken Fajitas
Tuesday- Taco Salad w/out the shell
Wednesday- Subway
Thursday- Hamburger Steak w/ veggies
Friday- Eating out
 
What I'm Reminiscing About.. Our weekend trip to Memphis! At the beginning of March we went to Memphis for the Mid-South Farm & Gin Show. I had such a great weekend get away with Walter and even learned a little about row crop farming :)
Friday we went to the gin show then had supper at Blues City Café. If you ever eat there you must try their gumbo cheese fries, amazing! Saturday morning we got up and went back to the Gin show, then met up with Walt's chemical rep for drinks and lunch at Rendezvous. After lunch we had some drinks at Silky's. We had dinner reservations at The Majestic Grille with the owners of the Gin that Walt sends his cotton to. The Majestic has a wonderful filet! Sunday we went to the Pyramid then made our way back home.


 
What I'm Loving.. LIFE!
 
What We've Been Up To.. A lot has happened since the last time I blogged!
February
We got engaged!!!!!
 
My niece had open heart surgery and she rocked it!
 

Ryleigh got a new horse, Doc, and she has improved so much at her rodeos
 
March
More rodeos!

We celebrated St. Patrick's day☘

Walt started planting corn! Such a silly taking "planter selfies"
 
Celebrated Ryleigh's 8th birthday with an "80's roller skating party"
 


The girls got to meet Allie Brooke, Walt's little girl, for the first time! Such a special moment for both of us! Our first family picture :)
 
What I'm Dreading.. Nothing actually! I am looking forward to the next few months!
 
What I'm Working On.. Eating healthier and trying to loose a little weight before our wedding!
 
What I'm Excited About.. 2 things
1. We are getting married in June on the beach and I cannot wait!
2. We are going to Disney in October! The girls have been asking to go to Disney for a few years and we are finally able to make it happen. We are waiting till the day before we leave to tell them so it will be even better!
 
What I'm Watching/Reading.. I haven't really had to time to watch or read anything. Every once in a while I'll watch an episode of Flint Town on Netflix.
 
What I'm Listening To.. Ashley McBryde!
 
What I'm Wearing.. Ehh nothing special lol
 
What I'm Doing This Weekend.. It's Easter and my girls will be at their dad's so I will be with Walt most of the weekend. Hoping to score some crawfish!!
 
What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month.. Celebrating my friend's wedding, another friend's baby shower, and going to the Strawberry Festival in Ponchatoula, LA!
 
What Else Is New.. That's about it!! Glad to finally do a post again lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending