Weekending

This weekend was pretty laid back with zero pictures taken! Friday night my boyfriend and I went out to eat. Saturday I cleaned my house then we watched the State vs Georgia game. BTW did anyone watch the Arkansas and Texas A&M game?? That was pretty intense! Sunday I went to my friend's wedding shower then picked the girls up from their dad. Since I don't have pictures from the weekend I figured I would share the weekend before plus homecoming week.
Ryleigh's first rodeo number
BK can't wait to rodeo with her sister
love this little cowgirl
Ryleigh has been competing in a small youth rodeo for the past two year and won the all around saddle for the year. They won't be holding that rodeo after this year, so her dad and I decided it was time to enter her in a "bigger" rodeo league. Last weekend was Ryleigh's first MSLBRA (mid south little britches rodeo association) rodeo and let me tell ya'll what, the competition at this rodeo is no joke!! We had fun at the rodeo but we learned a lot! Unfortunately Ryleigh didn't place in any events, but it was good to see her competing with such good talent.
 
Last week was homecoming week for Ryleigh's school, and it's so fun for her to dress up everyday and support her "colonels"!
Jersey Day
Mardi Gras Day
Rockstar Day
Outta this world Day
t-shirt day
I just love this picture! I was taking a snap and little did I know miss priss was taking a "snap" just like mama!
Enjoying the homecoming pep rally!
 
Wishing you a great week!
linking up with Biana

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

Girl Chat: Guilty Pleasures

Weekending